DIY: GLITTER BOOTS


I was so inspired by my last post 'INSPIRATION: GLITTER BOOTS'-- so I decided to make some of my own. I had an old pair of suede ankle boots that I don't wear anymore and thought they were perfect to use for this project.

You will need:
  1. A pair of suede shoes/boots (or material ones)
  2. Craft glue (that can be used on leather)
  3. A brush
  4. 4 bottles of glitter (you won't use it all but it's best to work with lots of glitter at hand!)

Prepare the surface with some paper or plastic.

Mix the colours together.

Use the brush to apply the glue. Try to apply the glue very quick as it dries fast and then sprinkle the glitter all over the shoe. Also I found it easier to have the glue in the cup rather than in the container. 

Here is the mess! :) I did one side each time, and one shoe at a time-- as I said the glue dries very quick and it's important to work fast.

Final look!!

Hope you find it helpful. Let me know if you have any questions. Now I just have to wear them and post some looks later. :)
Olya xx

2 comments:

  1. Interesting idea :) Those would look great with grey, like a jumper or blazer! :D

    take care :)
    www.kaaaaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent idea! BEAUTIFUL blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...