NEW IN MY WARDROBE

new in my wardrobe

Please click on the items bellow to see where to get it:)




My new spring purchases! I never get sick of wearing white T-shirts - I could live in them - and I can match them to almost everything in my wardrobe. I'M Isola Marras Wedge is a must have for the new season. The design will look great with what I already have in my wardrobe. The Karen Walker sunglasses have been on my wish list for a long time - I love the retro styling. Alexander Wang Diego Shoulder bag is just stunning. I can not wait to wear it all :)
Love and kisses xx

7 comments:

  1. I am thinking about buying that bag too! It seems to be very soft!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I've been lusting after the Diego for a while now too!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    flying the colours of the wind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!!!
    I really like your new bag!!!
    Can you follow each other? I'm already doing it!!! :)
    kiss,yumiKo

    yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you bought, especially the shoes (I'm very much a shoe girl and adore wedges) and that Alexander Wang bag has such an amazing texture, I could just stroke it. :)

    LR
    http://fashionedbylove.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!
    kisses and have a nice day!=)
    http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing!
    Want to follow each other?
    let me know <3
    X, Ancia
    www.overivity-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...