ONE LOOK TWO WAYS: STREET STYLE 05







It was Father's Day weekend and I couldn't have wished for better weather to spent time in the park with my family. I wore trainers Le Coq Sportif for half the day, while playing in the park with my two and a half year old boy, while the other one was in the pram sleeping: my gorgeous baby girl. It was a fun day and I love this look. As it was such a casual look I added the scarf from Sportsgirl as a hair accessory to make it a bit more interesting. It compliments a blue shirt from Zara and Country road black skinny jeans with Tsumori Chisato belt. Later that day I dressed the look up by wearing heels and carrying my blue shiny leather bag. These last two things were bought by my husband while on a work trip to Argentina. Honestly he has great taste in fashion and I love everything he brings me home! :) 
Love and kisses to you all!

2 comments:

  1. какая же Вы красивая))повезло Вашему мужу))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...