DIY IDEAS

DIY IDEAS from the page of THE SARTORIALIST  


Love this glamour look on Natalia Alaverdian in Paris. Simple silk tank can be decorated with jewelry and thin silver rope. How gorgeous is this? I think it's not that hard to make, but when I have more time I will definitely make a DIY post. 


This is a very easy DIY as you can see, just get your scissors and cut off the hem of the skirt and then just pull a couple of strings to get a short fringe. Who said that a ripped look can only be worn on jean shorts - skirts can look just as good! It's a very cool idea don't you think?! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like the first idea very much. I have a top similar to this one, with beading and sparkles. Must wear it some time... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very SATC, I like (:

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...