STREET STYLE LA



SunglassesKaren WalkerT-shirtT by Alexander Wang,  JeansHabitual Alice coated skinny stretch, Cardigan: ZARA, AccessoriesHiMilaBoots: Zomp, Bag: Mulberry Alexa

It has been a while since my last post. I have moved to LA with my family, so it has been full on working to get settled in and manage to organize everything while looking after two kids! I am loving my new home town! The weather is incredible, shopping is insane, and there is so much to see and to explore. I am all about comfort these days, so jeans and T-shirts are my favorite type of outfit! Loving my new Habitual jeans and of course I can not live without Alexander Wang Tees, have to have them in every color! Hope you guys had a fantastic start to this year! It is already February and I am off to Disneyland this weekend for my son's 3rd Birthday! So watch out for some Mickey Mouse ears posts :) Love to you all xxx









13 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Yulia and I enjoy your blog a lot! Jeans and T-shirt are like a uniform for me too. Your outfit is great as always ;) and i'm looking forward to seeing Mickey Mouse ears' post.

    P.S. Sky is so high and so BLUE on your photos.aH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the bag and your bracelets :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make such a perfect addition to LA, sweetheart! You are such a beauty. Hope the settling-in process goes smoothly and, please, if you do have a spare second, do send me a bit of sunshine. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style, your blog and also tumblr Blog.
    Followed you here on Tumblr. please follow me back if you like my blog

    www.asidress.blogspot.com
    www.asidress.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole combination! Unfortunately, its too hot for jeans in Spore, just shorts and sundresses for me all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pants! you are so pretty, I love your outfit so much:)
    and your body's perfect ♥

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome look! Great style!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your outfit olya, gorgeous!! i can't believe you have kids you look so young! i need those sunnies + your entire outfit!! hope you're getting settled in L.A. nicely!!
    xoxo, kristina

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing outfit!
    xo

    http://noordinaryshow.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jeans, you look stunning as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! moving to LA, lucky girl!!! you look so stunning in such a simple outfit. I am happy to be your newest follower. Xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your jeans! Such an amazing color.

    -Angela
    http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...