You will need: Bead String with needle fixed ( I use Natural silk No 2, 2 meters); Beads; Leather string approximately less then a meter; Button or a large bead; Jewelry Glue
1. Make a knot with the leather string.
2. Make a knot with the Silk string and use glue to secure in place.
3. Put through a bead then over hook the other side of the leather, go under.
4. Back into the bead and under the leather string.
5. Take another bead put it through and do same as before.
6. Always hold with your fingers to keep it firm and tight.
7. When finished, mesure how long you wish to have your bracelet and then if you're happy make a knot with the silk string and put some glue to secure it in place.
P.S Before you apply the glue, make sure you put your bracelet on a flat surface and see it it looks straight and not too hard if you try to wrap around your wrist.
8. Measure the size of your end bead for closure and make a leather knot :)